I have finally found the time to play around again with this against QSD. First, small sized app with relatively tidy data model, which worked really well.
Then I tried two of our messy applications with lot of comments and medium sized complexity in data model. However, both apps seem to have failed at the parsing phrase right at the end. I haven’t taken a detailed look at the error logs, but at a quick glace, it looks like long expressions with comments and lots of variables might have been the culprits. I am attaching the error logs, that might help. Let me know if you need the apps with no data, I can try to strip them of data and see if we can share them to help with your development.
PS: Cant attached log files in here. This is the link to the dropbox