Fail to run analysis against big app

Hi community!

I’m new here, and I’m exciting to get insights from QSDA Pro version 2.4.4, I installed the software on a customer’s server, we do have an Enterprise License and I was able to create the connection to the QSE-CM instance that resides on the same server where I installed QSDA Pro.

All good back there, but as soon as I try to execute an analysis against the main app in the environment, I’m not getting anything, not even the progress bar. I’m getting the following error in the log section:

2023-05-23 21:01:46.9329 Qsda.Service.Services.ApplicationService.OpenApp Error Error getting open progress data System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements
at System.Linq.ThrowHelper.ThrowNoElementsException()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Last[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Qsda.Service.Services.ApplicationService.OpenApp(String appId, String connectionId)

I ran an analysis against a small app in the same environment, and I got the progress bar and a few minutes later I could see the results. The app that I want to analyze has a size of 16GB in disk space, so I now it’s a monster, but I’m wondering if there could be a limit related to the size for QSDA Pro, or if it’s something else, I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance!

It looks like there is an error occurring opening this particular large app. Please open a support ticket at support.easyqlik.com so I can help you resolve this.

Rob