Offline installer

Hi, we need an offline installer because our qlik sense servers don’t have access to internet. Is there a link or something?

Thanks!

Hello,
The internet connection is used to download and install the .Net runtime if it’s not already installed. Alternatively, you can download the required runtime packaged from Microsoft and install them before beginning the QSDA install.

Download the latest “ASP.NET Core Runtime” and “.NET Desktop Runtime” for Windows x64 from here Download .NET 6.0 (Linux, macOS, and Windows)

Direct links to 6.0.7 versions

ASP.NET Core Runtime 6.0.7

.NET Desktop Runtime 6.0.7

Thanks Rob, that worked.
How can I get an offline license? because the one I have, is asking for connection to license.easyqlik.com:443.
I’m also getting this error when I try to create the same connection that worked on another machine with unlicensed qsda installed: “Websocket closed unexpectedly (EndpointUnavailable)”

To request an offline license, open a support ticket at https://support.easyqlik.com.

Offline licenses are generated for a specific machine. In the support ticket, paste the output from QSDA menu Help > About > Copy button.

-Rob